Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Great Source for High Quality Free Plywood.


Over the years in my trade of building I have seen a lot of usable building material just considered unusable waste only to be hauled off to the landfill or Burned on site in the early days of my building. You don't see burning much today if any onsite. 
Today I would like to share with you one of my Re-purposes and A Great Source for High Quality Free Plywood.
Shop grade plywood for cabinets is not cheap, and that includes Birch faced which is considered the most inexpensive out there. So I have found that Cabinet doors work well for many projects. 
Here's a quick little project made form 4 Cabinet doors that a customer wants made into a small kids fun bench to sit on and take their boots off and store under.
Cabinet Doors Before

Finished Building
And Here's The Final... Make sure you have sun Glasses....
It's not quit finished yet with the paint but it's a FUN START !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment